But when people point out things, like how with hundreds of millions of dollars and three years, the government couldn’t even get a Web site running …then American citizens start to wonder whether our government is even as capable as a stoned teenager earning minimum wage.
They even start to ask if the harshest punishment available for government employees — time off with pay — is enough incentive to give it the accountability needed.
Then people start to wonder if the officials who told us the Benghazi attack was because of a YouTube video, sold guns to Mexican drug cartels and have run up $17 trillion in debt while telling us not to worry about it are perhaps complete idiots with no idea what they’re doing.
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 2 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 3 months ago
- RT @GateWorld: Happy 20th Anniversary, SG-1! Twenty years today since "Children of the Gods" first aired on Showtime. #StargateSG120th #Sta… 3 months ago
- So, as a society, are we just accepting "try and" instead of "try to" now? #socrateswasright 3 months ago