But when people point out things, like how with hundreds of millions of dollars and three years, the government couldn’t even get a Web site running …then American citizens start to wonder whether our government is even as capable as a stoned teenager earning minimum wage.
They even start to ask if the harshest punishment available for government employees — time off with pay — is enough incentive to give it the accountability needed.
Then people start to wonder if the officials who told us the Benghazi attack was because of a YouTube video, sold guns to Mexican drug cartels and have run up $17 trillion in debt while telling us not to worry about it are perhaps complete idiots with no idea what they’re doing.
- One unhappy parent that is constant communication with the baby and the other parent. https://t.co/1i2ROtdNQj 1 week ago
- The crows are continually near my house the last couple days because their baby is trying to fly. #stopsquacking https://t.co/Rq58wyjZp8 1 week ago
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 3 weeks ago
- My office bell pepper has fully matured. #greenishthumb https://t.co/NYarXTZCxA 1 month ago
- 'for her work...with reprogramming the left-handers." TRIGGERED! Like dealing with the micro-aggressions every day isn't enough :( 1 month ago