I’m not convinced that allowing other nations to spy on Americans online legally is worth preserving our “right” to do so to them. And by “right” I mean dubious legal standing that ignores our own political history and is far more in line with those of dictators, fascists and history’s monsters across the centuries.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 2 days ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 3 weeks ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 1 month ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 6 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 10 months ago