I’m not convinced that allowing other nations to spy on Americans online legally is worth preserving our “right” to do so to them. And by “right” I mean dubious legal standing that ignores our own political history and is far more in line with those of dictators, fascists and history’s monsters across the centuries.
- The political situation and alliances at the beginning of World War 1 were ridiculous. 10 hours ago
- Okay, that's enough rain now. 3 days ago
- RT @kelseyhoppe: A seminar for parents of gap year students. Come and discuss practical ways to help your child be safer when travelling! h… 1 week ago
- when you meant to get cherry lime but grabbed apple cranberry. :( 1 week ago
- I just learned a new word, which doesn't happen much anymore. Tergiversation. en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/tergivers… 4 weeks ago