I’m not convinced that allowing other nations to spy on Americans online legally is worth preserving our “right” to do so to them. And by “right” I mean dubious legal standing that ignores our own political history and is far more in line with those of dictators, fascists and history’s monsters across the centuries.
- One unhappy parent that is constant communication with the baby and the other parent. https://t.co/1i2ROtdNQj 1 week ago
- The crows are continually near my house the last couple days because their baby is trying to fly. #stopsquacking https://t.co/Rq58wyjZp8 1 week ago
- Someone's setting off fireworks tonight. I have no idea why. 3 weeks ago
- My office bell pepper has fully matured. #greenishthumb https://t.co/NYarXTZCxA 1 month ago
- 'for her work...with reprogramming the left-handers." TRIGGERED! Like dealing with the micro-aggressions every day isn't enough :( 1 month ago