I’m not convinced that allowing other nations to spy on Americans online legally is worth preserving our “right” to do so to them. And by “right” I mean dubious legal standing that ignores our own political history and is far more in line with those of dictators, fascists and history’s monsters across the centuries.
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 1 week ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 1 month ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 1 month ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 4 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 5 months ago