I’m not convinced that allowing other nations to spy on Americans online legally is worth preserving our “right” to do so to them. And by “right” I mean dubious legal standing that ignores our own political history and is far more in line with those of dictators, fascists and history’s monsters across the centuries.
- Professional joke! By professional comedians! It’s time for #rifftraxlive https://t.co/cxAyj6p8ou 2 days ago
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 3 months ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 3 months ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 3 months ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 4 months ago