Will he now be forced to walk through the streets in shame? Why not the stocks? The whole episode disgusts me – as it should disgust anyone interested in a tolerant and diverse society. If this is the gay rights movement today – hounding our opponents with a fanaticism more like the religious right than anyone else – then count me out. If we are about intimidating the free speech of others, we are no better than the anti-gay bullies who came before us.
- November?! Who can wait that long? @AmazonVideo @thegrandtour 1 week ago
- RT @michaeljnelson: The best thing about green beans is that their bland-yet-still-somehow-gross flavor almost makes you forget they're cov… 1 month ago
- I'm kinda impressed how little I knew about what movies are in theaters today. Start Trek and Suicide Squad were it. Good work uBlock Origin 1 month ago
- I wonder if the millennials dislike free speech because they grew up with the internetwhere any idea ever is vociferously slammed instantly. 1 month ago
- I just found myself wishing my whiteboard had an undo shortcut so I could unerase something. #itsthefuture 1 month ago