Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- I think I have a racoon https://t.co/iJBnsLL7wd 3 weeks ago
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 2 months ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 3 months ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 3 months ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 7 months ago