Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 1 week ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 5 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 9 months ago
- "No one will ever need to change spark plug #6" --Nissan Engineer, probably. Nissan engineers hate mankind and left… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 months ago
- Thank you, person driving by, for the encouragement at the end of my workout. You're awesome too. 10 months ago