Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- WHY DO I HAVE TO LOG INTO ALL MY APPS ON MY IPHONE AND WHY WON'T ANY OF THEM REMEMBER I ALREADY DID TWICE TODAY?!!?! 😡 6 days ago
- RT @masseffect: T minus 4 days. https://t.co/aUifVVBGGD 1 week ago
- It's... it's beautiful.... #doom https://t.co/iIPw2RD2oR 2 weeks ago
- Other than rerouting every cable, effortless install. Now Doom awaits. #MSI #gtx1060 2 weeks ago
- RT @TomDrewUK: At last. A guide that captures the full magnificence, buzz and colour of Lahore. Kelsey Hoppe's fabulous https://t.co/p7bGF… 1 month ago