Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- The person that uses my gmail for their panera orders is having a delicious lunch today. 1 week ago
- re: Train's Play That Song. It's like a clickbait Top10 list for your ears. 1 week ago
- November?! Who can wait that long? @AmazonVideo @thegrandtour 1 month ago
- RT @michaeljnelson: The best thing about green beans is that their bland-yet-still-somehow-gross flavor almost makes you forget they're cov… 2 months ago
- I'm kinda impressed how little I knew about what movies are in theaters today. Start Trek and Suicide Squad were it. Good work uBlock Origin 2 months ago