Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- Professional joke! By professional comedians! It’s time for #rifftraxlive https://t.co/cxAyj6p8ou 2 days ago
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 3 months ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 3 months ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 3 months ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 4 months ago