Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- November?! Who can wait that long? @AmazonVideo @thegrandtour 1 week ago
- RT @michaeljnelson: The best thing about green beans is that their bland-yet-still-somehow-gross flavor almost makes you forget they're cov… 1 month ago
- I'm kinda impressed how little I knew about what movies are in theaters today. Start Trek and Suicide Squad were it. Good work uBlock Origin 1 month ago
- I wonder if the millennials dislike free speech because they grew up with the internetwhere any idea ever is vociferously slammed instantly. 1 month ago
- I just found myself wishing my whiteboard had an undo shortcut so I could unerase something. #itsthefuture 1 month ago