Paul Ryan has a modest proposal on streamlining government aid. I suspect the end result would make sure the same bureaucracies are getting their cut of the pie and numbers would be fudged to ensure that it looked like people were getting help. Still, I like the idea of empowering states to try different stuff and while I’m sure it could be worse, that seems unlikely.
- Surriously, I love this. youtube.com/watch?v=qsQ5yg… 1 week ago
- I recommend hanging out with some Brits on the 4th to lord it over them for the day. #Murica 2 weeks ago
- The wait times for coffee in Massachusetts are unacceptable. 2 weeks ago
- The blandest coffee I've ever had. It's certainly not good, but it's not horrible, it just is. https://t.co/JtCXUIVpc1 3 weeks ago
- The crowd is now openly mocking. #MST3KReunion https://t.co/uO5vzPWtMh 3 weeks ago