A disease is all but eradicated, everyone forgets how much it sucked when people were violently ill/crippled/dying from it, no one gets vaccinated and/or tested for it, the disease makes a comeback.
- November?! Who can wait that long? @AmazonVideo @thegrandtour 1 week ago
- RT @michaeljnelson: The best thing about green beans is that their bland-yet-still-somehow-gross flavor almost makes you forget they're cov… 1 month ago
- I'm kinda impressed how little I knew about what movies are in theaters today. Start Trek and Suicide Squad were it. Good work uBlock Origin 1 month ago
- I wonder if the millennials dislike free speech because they grew up with the internetwhere any idea ever is vociferously slammed instantly. 1 month ago
- I just found myself wishing my whiteboard had an undo shortcut so I could unerase something. #itsthefuture 1 month ago