The TSA should not be streamlined. Administrators should not “review screening procedures.” Screeners don’t need additional training. The TSA doesn’t need to be tweaked. It didn’t “go too far” in these specific instances. Its very existence goes too far. The TSA never should have been created in the first place, and it should be abolished now. Immediately. Without hesitation.
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 2 days ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 3 weeks ago
- Waiting for the Space mumu #RiffTrax https://t.co/wvUaspZLqp 1 month ago
- I feel that these people spending 45minutes to buy a stinking Apple Watch need to work on better decision making skills 6 months ago
- Every time my electricity goes out I am reminded of how terrible life through most of history must have been. 10 months ago