The TSA should not be streamlined. Administrators should not “review screening procedures.” Screeners don’t need additional training. The TSA doesn’t need to be tweaked. It didn’t “go too far” in these specific instances. Its very existence goes too far. The TSA never should have been created in the first place, and it should be abolished now. Immediately. Without hesitation.
- Professional joke! By professional comedians! It’s time for #rifftraxlive https://t.co/cxAyj6p8ou 4 days ago
- #893Songs countdown was going great, I had minor issues with song placement but nbd. Then we hit No. 2. @TheCurrent https://t.co/MV2Apc6R1o 3 months ago
- It’s time for #RiffTraxLive since I had to work last week. https://t.co/jlWiDd20s1 3 months ago
- I’m so happy. twitter.com/Borderlands/st… 3 months ago
- Watching @SpaceX launches and landings are some of the most amazing sights on the earth. 4 months ago