IF scientists have found something significant, they won’t announce they’ve found the Higgs Boson, they’ll announce they’ve found some statistical thing that makes it likely and have to run more tests. Which I’m all for, but is way to math-like for me to be excited about.
- #gbbs : Make an American pie. Bakers: Only make tarts. SMH. 1 week ago
- Why is there so much snow? https://t.co/AkCoxp2wCy 1 month ago
- From my energy company: "The utility industry is undergoing transformational change..." I mean, nice pun, but bad writing. 1 month ago
- #TeamRed twitter.com/RealEntropy/st… 4 months ago
- My printer barfed up a hair ball just now. instagram.com/p/Bkni4CYgRqS/… 5 months ago